FeTNA CME Update 2017
Place – Minneapolis Convention Center 13201, 2nd avenue South, Minneapolis MN 55403
Date & Time:- July 2nd 2017 Sunday 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Immunotherapy – New Paradigm in Cancer Treatment. Kamalesh K Bala MD, PhD. Hematologist & Medical Oncologist, North Memorial Health Cancer Center, Robbinsdale, Minnesota
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease in Children. Ramalingam Arumugam MD, Minnesota Gastroenterology PA, Children’s Hospitals & Clinics of Minnesota, Minneapolis & St Paul, MN
- Heart Diseases in Woman – Unique Perspective. Sharath Subramanian MD, Centra care Heart & Vascular Center, St Cloud, MN
- Management of an Individual with Intracranial Aneurysm. Bharathi Jagadeesan MD Assistant Professor, Dept. of Radiology, University of Minnesota
- Congenital Heart Disease in Children. Shanthi Sivanadam, MD Associate Prof of Pediatrics, Director of Fetal Cardiology, University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s hospital, Minneapolis MN
- Aortic Stenosis Treatment: What the future holds. Ganesh Raveendran, MD Associate Prof of Medicine, Cardiovascular Division, University of Minnesota
- Nutritional Trends in the Western World and its Impact on Dietary Practice of Ethic Groups in the US – Kumar Mallikarjunan Ph.D. Professor & Head, Dept of Food Science & Nutrition University of Minnesota
- Current Guidelines for Cancer Screening. Dr. Natarajan Raman MD Hemato oncology, Comprehensive Cancer Center, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the Minnesota Medical Association and the Federation of Tamil Sangrams of North America. The Minnesota Medical Association (MMA) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Minnesota Medical Association designates this live activity for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
உடல்நலம் கலந்துரையாடல் கல்வி மருத்துவம்